Welcome to ReonScape

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burrito_Dan

What is this?

Hello, I'm a fellow member of ReonScape. In my time of being here I have felt no connection with this server. There's no staff, the developers are barely on and if they are then afk. The patch notes have not been updated since May 21... I'm considering leaving to be honest. Either run the server or shut it down. I would enjoy it if there was an active dev/staff that was continuously growing the community. Unfortunately, it's felt as if this is a ghost server. Please improve and continue to develop your server! Thanks, Burrito_Dan

2 people like this

I have noticed this as well, when i have been on there is contently only 3 players online, today when i looged on. there was a admin on, but he was afk for over 6 hours

iam trying be on  when i can cause  iam work liek 5-6 days so i be on after work and weekends and do updates for the ppl what they ask for

1 person likes this

I understand that you are trying to get on after work, i work as well 7 days a week 10-14 hrs per day. But why have staff that just sit online and do nothing but sit there, i have seen  white wizzard now for 3 days just on the game but never reply's to any questions or Help tickets at all just a NPC really

Hello all!

I apologize for the inactivity of staff on the server.

I, myself, have been retired from the Reonscape community for a couple of months. 
However, I've just rejoined the community and can guarantee weekly updates and more activity from the staff.

Thank you for your patience!